CT
I leave tomorrow to go to Connecticut... Patty - I wish I could figure some way to come up to see you guys... However, I will be staying with my Aunt and Cousin while my Uncle goes to a conference about brain injuries/disorders. He is hoping this hospital in Penn. will be able to help my Aunt recover more quickly. So, I will be playing Nanny/Cook for a few days. I'll be waving from New Canaan.
Poor Matt has to stay home and work : (
Our lease starts when I am gone, so Matt will start moving us.
I'll try and take some pictures......
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


1 Comments:
Sal-
The Frontier plane I took out here was called "Sal the Cougar". Strange... I never considered Sal to be a cougarish name before. ROAR.
I am glad to see you write on the blog... did you ever accept my invitation to be a contributor to the blog? I can re-send it if i need to... let me know!
Post a Comment
<< Home